Corn Stock Board of Directors
Rebekah Bourland, Chip Joyce, Eric Ewan, and Erin Craig.
Corn Stock Theatre Corporate Sponsorship
Sponsorship serves a vital role in helping Corn Stock Theatre fulfill its ambition to bring affordable, high quality stage productions to patrons from within Peoria County and surrounding areas.
Through the continued support of our Corporate Sponsors, Corn Stock continues to make live theatre available to a diverse audience while providing a structured venue for musicians, dancers, actors, and technicians to expand their skills.
If you would like to become a Sponsor, please contact the CST Marketing Director. Call the CST office at 309-676-2196 for more information.
Sponsorships are a great way to increase awareness of a business in our community, while at the same time, become known as a good corporate community member that supports one of Peoria’s most beloved cultural treasures.
Consider a sponsorship today.
Everyone connected with a Corn Stock production is urged to become a permanent member of the company.
Membership entitles you to:
• A year’s subscription to The Ears, a regular newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the year-round activities of Corn Stock; keeps you informed on news of the members and decisions of the Board of Directors and provides articles of interest dealing with the theatre.
• A rate reduction to Corn Stock’s many social activities throughout the year, i.e. the Annual Meeting, the Recognition Dinner, etc.
• The right to vote for Corn Stock’s Board of Directors, and the right to attend board meetings throughout the season.
• Hot Tix! During the season, members receive a discount on tickets to our Sunday and Monday performances of non-musicals – ½ price singles for all Tent shows. At the Winter Playhouse, all opening night tickets are ½ price.
• One free costume rental per year.
• The satisfaction of being a part of a vital, creative, and energetic community theatre.
All of this can be yours for a low cost: $10 for a family membership, or $8.00 for an individual membership.