Everyone connected with a Corn Stock production is urged to become a permanent member of the company.
Membership entitles you to:
- A year’s subscription to The Ears, a regular newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the year-round activities of Corn Stock; keeps you informed on news of the members and decisions of the Board of Directors and provides articles of interest dealing with the theatre.
- A rate reduction to Corn Stock’s many social activities throughout the year, i.e. the Annual Meeting, the Recognition Dinner, etc.
- The right to vote for Corn Stock’s Board of Directors, and the right to attend board meetings throughout the season.
- Hot Tix! During the season, members receive a discount on tickets to our Sunday and Monday performances of non-musicals – ½ price singles for all Tent shows. At the Winter Playhouse, all opening night tickets are ½ price.
- One free costume rental per year.
- The satisfaction of being a part of a vital, creative, and energetic community theatre.
All of this can be yours for a low cost: $10 for a family membership, or $8.00 for an individual membership.
Click HERE to download a Membership Form.
Click HERE to pay online with Paypal.