We are happy to announce that the application process for Corn Stock’s Theatre Manager is now open. Please review the job description below and send your resumes to [email protected] by 5:00pm on June 1st, 2021. No resumes will be accepted outside of this process. We thank you in advance for your patience as we begin our vigorous and thorough search.
Please note the following while considering this position-
- Hours may include holidays, weekends, and extended hours throughout the summer.
- Innate ability to multitask
- Strong organizational, presentation, and priority setting skills
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Self-motivated and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a staff and a volunteer base that exceeds 100
- Strong computer skills
- Position may require certain physical demands such as lifting heavy equipment, being outside during extreme weather, using cleaning supplies, being around hardware equipment, walking up and down stairs, ramps, and hills.