- Absolutely no photography or video recording. This includes professional cameras and cell phones. All shows have strict copyright laws, publishing houses may fine you for taking unlicensed photos and videos.
- Please turn off all communication devices. Cell phones may interfere with the sound system and assisted listening device system. Not to mention they are distracting to the actors and other patrons.
- Corn Stock is a smoke-free facility.
- Notifications will be placed in the program if fog machines or strobe lights are used during a performance.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the Theatre Management. You may be asked to wait for an appropriate time to be seated so as not to disrupt the performance. Your seats may be reassigned to patrons on a standby list unless you notify the Box Office of your late arrival.
Corn Stock is a “come as you are” theatre. Feel free to wear a three-piece suit or just shorts and a tank top. Remember, you’ll be under a tent in the middle of summer. Dress comfortably! The only real requirement is that you must wear shoes. And maybe don’t wear a really large hat that could block other patron’s views.
Yes, please! Theatre is a communal experience. If something is funny, laugh! If something is surprising or scary, gasp! Don’t be afraid to feel your feelings.
We perform rain or shine. However, if there is a thunderstorm, we typically pause the performance until the storm passes or quiets down. In the event of more severe weather, the Theatre Management will make an action plan.
All Corn Stock for Kids performances are family friendly, performances of other shows are at the discretion of the parent. Due to fire code, a seat must be purchased for anyone entering the theatre – regardless of age. All shows during the summer begin at 7:30pm, some children may not be able to stay awake for the entirety of the show.