The Leonard Costa Memorial Education Grant, in the amount of $1,000, shall, at the discretion of the committee, be awarded to a family, acknowledging its contributions to Corn Stock Theatre, and shall further the education of a family member, as defined more specifically below. (8/17/2011)
- Be enrolled at least part time in an accredited undergraduate program. Students are considered part time if he/she is taking at least one half of the credit hours required of a full time student as defined by the institution attended;
- Have served CST in a voluntary capacity during the last 12 months. (Paid employees must also have served voluntarily in some capacity);
- Have purchased and maintained an active membership at CST and is in good standing. You can purchase a membership HERE.
- Provide two letters of support from active Corn Stock Members.
- A minimum of two years involvement at CST.
- Participation in more than one area of the theatre during their involvement at CST.
- May not have received more than five scholarships from CST.
- Proof of enrollment must be submitted with application.
- Members of the recipient family have been active participants in Corn Stock Theatre activities for no less that three of the past five years.
- The family member toward whose education the grant will be awarded: a.) is or will be a full-time student at an accredited institution, b.) has participated in Corn Stock Theatre activities for at least three years, which need not have been consecutive, at some time, and c.) may not receive any other scholarship or grant from Corn Stock Theatre in the year that the Costa grant is awarded.
- A family may receive this grant only once for each student.