Corn Stock Board of Directors
Peggy Breaux Hupp, Jeramie Glass, Gale Thetford, & Laura Schelly
Corn Stock Staff
Brandi Young, Box Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Maggie Sloter, Assistant Box Office Manager / Grants & Fundraiser Coordinator
Everyone connected with a Corn Stock production is urged to become a permanent member of the company.
Corn Stock Membership benefits include:
1. Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors
2. Eligibility for seasonal awards and honors
3. Voting for Directors and on policies affecting the affairs of the organization (excludes Junior Members age 17 and under)
4. Applying for scholarship support
5. Serving in any capacity that requires authority over the assets of the organization, such as Show Director, Officer, or Seasonal Chairman
6. Eligibility for member discounts on social events and individual tickets.
As a condition of continued membership, all members are expected and required to represent Corn Stock Theatre in a positive and respectful manner and to follow the Member Code of Conduct and Volunteer and Member Policy prohibiting harassment. Copies of the Member Code of Conduct and the Member Policy are available at the Theatre Business Office.
For more information, please contact the Business Office at 309-676-2196.
Individual (Age 18 and up): 1 year membership – $8.00 each
Junior (age 17 and under): 1 year membership – $5.00 each
Click HERE to Become a Member of Corn Stock Theatre!